Bier&cO is looking for a Brand Manager – International Craft
Do you have a passion for craft beer and experience in dealing with HORECA, Retail and wholesalers throughout Europe? Then this job is for you! Bier&cO is one of Europe’s leading Craft Brewed Beverages distributors. With its headquarter in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, we service Europe with great craft beers from breweries like Anchor Brewing Company (San Francisco, CA), Flying Dog (Frederick, MD), De Molen (Bodegraven, The Netherlands) and Two Chefs (Amsterdam, The Netherlands). We currently have a vacancy for the position of Brand Manager – International Craft.
What you do?
We are looking for a talented individual who can show their passion for our brand portfolio on a broad platform. Your day can vary from; presenting with the sales team at Europe’s largest retailers in Germany, working with your local and export colleagues from our parent company Royal Swinkels Family Brewers (RSFB), speaking at a beer event at a local craft beer bar in Madrid and the next day be working with our brewery partners on (executing) the brand plan. In short, you become an integral link between both Sales & Marketing within Bier&cO by becoming the “go to” individual for our craft portfolio, distributed throughout Europe.
You are a part of the Bier&cO Marketing team, headed by our general manager marketing and sales. In that team, you have 5 direct colleagues but your most important colleague is your Customer Service co-worker responsible for our International customers.
- Point of contact for our International (US and Dutch) Craft Portfolio Partners
- Develop and execute the European focused Craft Portfolio Brand plan
- Budget responsibility of our International (US and Dutch) Craft Portfolio
- In consultation with your Supply Chain colleagues, you work on a solid forecast for our suppliers/partners.
- Create share of mind for your brands within the internal group organization of Bier&cO and the entire RSFB group.
- Market analysis and follow-up of new trends and potential suppliers/partners and provide input to General Management.
- Attend (International) trade fairs and further develop and built on the existing International network.
Who are you?
- You’re ideally living in (or around) Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Preferably you’re a native English speaker but at a minimum you can fluently converse in English and preferably in French, German and/or Italian.
- A solid background within the alcohol industry and experience within the craft beer industry is a bonus.
- Confident public speaker
- You’re willing to, and have the ability to, travel 50% of a work month
Who are we?
Bier&cO is headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, where through our Sales & Marketing department we have a mission to bring the people of Europe and beyond the best Craft Brewed Beverages from across the globe. We do this by working with the best partners in the world. We bring great craft brewed beverages and great tastes to all those who love to explore and all those who Dare to Drink Different! Bier&cO has 50+ staff and is part of Royal Swinkels Family Brewers based in Lieshout, The Netherlands (“RSFB”). RSFB is know for brands like Bavaria, Palm, Rodenbach, La Trappe and has 1.800 employees globally.
What do we offer?
We offer you a key role within our Marketing Team in a fast growing environment with excellent career opportunities because of our broad network through Royal Swinkels Family Brewers. Reimbursements will be fitting your responsibility and there will be plenty of opportunities to further develop yourself. In the case you’re a native English speaker from outside of the EU, we will help you with obtaining a working permit, visa and onboarding if needed.
Interested? Great! Please send Denise Rotgans your written motivation and your resume by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsolicited requests based on this job opening are not appreciated.